Career With Us
We believe people make the workplace significant with their talent & skills. Whether your interest is developing great relationships with our customers or sales & marketing, we are looking for people with enthusiasm. We are an equal opportunity employer. And we appreciate the talents, skills, and individuals who make our company great & growing.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Executive/ Manager
Science Background with preferably management qualification with experience in healthcare sector.Job responsibilities but not limiting to:
- Target oriented Sales of assigned territory in accordance with sales & promotional plans, budget to attain or exceed target
- Plan and organize promotional campaigns, customer education.
- Analyse competitor activities and provide value-added feedback.
- Presenting products to doctors, pharmacists and other clients
- Persuading clients to buy your company's products
- Providing an after-sales service
- Organising or attending medical conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office
- Team management skills with ability to sustain pressure
Fresher / Experienced (BASLP or above with clinical practice for at least 2-3 years).Job responsibilities but not limiting to:
- Defines patient hearing impairment and balance disorder by conferring with referring physician; selecting and administering electrophysiological and other relevant tests; operating diagnostic equipment; determining type and degree of hearing impairment and effects on comprehension and speech; interpreting audiometric diagnostic data; preparing written diagnostic reports.
- Provides treatments by cleaning ear canal; fitting hearing aids and other assistive devices; conducting auditory training and instruction in speech; counseling patients and families; conducting programs in aural rehabilitation; guiding technical staff.
- Maintains patient records by recording and updating evaluations, changes, progress, and treatments.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; participating in research programs; evaluating new equipment, devices, and techniques.
- Provides auditory evaluations and education by measuring and studying noise conditions; conducting hearing protection and hearing loss screening programs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking trends in new techniques and approaches; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.